Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pink Ice Tablescape

I've hooked up (I think) to Tablescape Thursdays, with Susan at Between Naps on The Porch. If you'd like to join click the iCheck Spellingcon below for instructions as well as sites to gorgeous table scapes.

Pink Ice Tablescape

This plate is one of four found by my daughter Melanie at an antiques store. I believe it's just cut glass, but either way it's beautiful to me.

Punch cup found at a yard sale and it's a perfect match

for the saucers found at a Dollar Store.


The cut glass stemware is a perfect match to the punch cups as well. And my antique crystal candlesticks look great with it too.





Romantic in candlelight, don't 'cha think? My DH & I had a lovely dinner here last week. It is really was romantic. I think pink is such a great color for romance.

8 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I am loving all your crystal. This year I have made a resolution to learn more about crystal and to begin to aquire some. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Sue

Jo said...

Pink is so romantic,love it!

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

I love the pink and your beautiful crystal finds, it is romantic and fun to see all the treasures..thanks for sharing ..I am a new follower of yours and I would love you to come for a visit and follow me..love to have ;you...

parTea lady said...

Your pink ice tablescape is lovely. The crystal looks so pretty with the pink cloth and flowers.

simchieinspires said...

I do love your tablesetting. I love crystal or cut glasses. They're gorgeous and your collection is to die for.

TY for sharing.

Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden...

Mimi said...

I love the crystal with the pink, so romantic. Thanks for sharing.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Just wanted to tell you -- you're the winner of my Blogaversary Give-away!! Congratulations!!

This tablescape is "Pretty in Pink!" Love the crystal!

Katherine

Angela McRae said...

Beautiful! Of course I *would* like the pink, but paired with the crystal makes it even more beautiful!