My Photo
MY LIFE AFTER CATERING. Life things that I'm in love with. Sharing and caring for all things in GOD's beautiful world.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dining Room CHRISTmas Decor

The dining room is set. The Center Piece-Mary & Jesus
The place setting. Simple & elegant all in one.


Burlap all over the house this year.
The Nativity. My Favorite Angel & the Wisemen
This is the first year I've had two trees downstairs. This one is decorated with birds, angels, crosses & stars. I had it in the pink bedroom last year with pink & white roses.
Pretty new birds to add to my redbirds.
Hope you enjoyed.
Please post your decorations and leave your site for us to visit.

4 comments:

parTea lady said...

Your dining room looks beautiful - ready to showcase one of your excellent menus. I like your lovely nativity and the pretty white Christmas tree too.

You mentioned having Eggs Goldenrod each Christmas. That sounds like a delicious breakfast - I'll have to look up the recipe.

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2009 said...

Beautiful! I love your nativity! Merry Christmas!

HUGS,
Sheri

Duchess of Tea said...

My darling I wish you and yours all the joy, love, hope, blessings, peace, laughter, miracles, good health and boundless wealth during this holiday season and always.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Angela McRae said...

What beautiful decor, and you have inspired me as well! Next year, the mag needs to do a feature on Cowetans' nativity sets!!!