My Photo
MY LIFE AFTER CATERING. Life things that I'm in love with. Sharing and caring for all things in GOD's beautiful world.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PUMPKIN PIE DIP

PUMPKIN PIE DIP (Makes about 3 cups)
Beat 1- 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese with 2 cups of powdered sugar.
Add 1- 15 oz. can of pumpkin and mix well.
Then add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon & 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger, blend well.
Chill 4 hours.
Serve with gingerbread cookies or gingersnaps. Also good with pear or apple slices.
Wishing you and your families a most Holy & Glorious Christ mass!

3 comments:

parTea lady said...

That pumpkin pie dip sounds really good. I should have made it, instead of the microwave custard recipe I tried this morning - it wouldn't set. I ended up adding a pudding mix to get it thick enough for my trifle. :-( Oh, well, as long as it tastes good.

Enjoy your family time and have a joyous Christmas, Teresa.

Angela McRae said...

Oooh, I almost missed this! Thank you for including this recipe -- sounds quite doable and very delicious! (And BTW, I do hope you keep doing your blog! You've given me so much inspiration this year!)

Duchess of Tea said...

Happy & Blessed New Year darling. Wishing you and yours good health, much happiness and vast fortune in the new year.

Love & Hugs
Duchess