My Photo
MY LIFE AFTER CATERING. Life things that I'm in love with. Sharing and caring for all things in GOD's beautiful world.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FECKOURY REHEARSAL DINNER




This rehearsal dinner was for my best friend's son. Teresa is from Honduras. So she wanted a meal that represented her heritage. I made three different Paella's.
This is with Chicken & Chorizo sausage.This is with shrimp, clams, mussels, squid & chorizo.
The third one was a combo of both. They were FABULOUS even if I do say so myself.
My team busy at work. Gotta love my team!!!!!!
My best friend Teresa in the center dressed in red with her mother, sisters, niece, husband & her three sons. Her oldest son, Johnny the groom, is holding the red napkins. The other two are Daniel & Andrew. Love You Guys!!!!

3 comments:

Angela McRae said...

This looks like an awesome spread! And I love paella, so wish I'd been there, ha!

parTea lady said...

Your holiday tablescape was beautiful. Paella sounds great to me, especially the combo dish - yummy!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how delightful -- this certainly looks so good! Your food always looks wonderful. I'm sure that this was joyful for you as well -- since these are such close friends. Happy New Year.