Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OUT MY KITCHEN WINDOW

There are a lot of things in this world of God's that I love. The color pink, pale pink roses, the morning mist on the lake, sunsets, sunrises, brown bunnies.... well you get the drift. But of all his creations, birds by far are my favorite. I keep a bird feeder outside my kitchen window all year and am amazed at the different birds that come to feed each season. You would think that I would know what kind they each are, but except for the everyday ones, I really haven' t taken time to learn (I will though). I'm sorry the pictures aren't any clearer-(looking through the screen in my kitchen window) but I thought I'd post them anyway.




I had to stick in the little chipmunk- better eating the bird food than eating my flower bulbs!!!Have a birdiful day!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing.