Friday, April 10, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS............

Okay, so I was really hoping for a big response not that I really have that many readers, but I certainly hoped for more than three. So THANK you to those who did participate and I really had a dilemma on which was the best. Really! So I wrote every one's name on a piece of paper, wadded them into tiny balls and then selected one. And here is the winner- Angela! So send an address to mail it to and I truly hope you enjoy it. And, again thanks for the participation!!

2 comments:

parTea lady said...

Isn't it nice that your scarf will be in the possession of someone who will treasure it. Congrats, Angela on winning this beautiful tea theme wearable.

Angela McRae said...

Oh, gee, ParTea Lady, I figured you or Sheri would win it because you both had such thoughtful comments with lovely quotes! I definitely got "luck of the draw" this time, so thank you, Teresa!