Saturday, May 16, 2009

A new Blog Site to visit

I know I said I would be posting about my Hot Cinnamon Mocha Souffle's today, but I meant to say Monday- which is when I intend to bake them, but until then you must visit this site for some wonderful recipes for tasty tea treats! I've been visiting another site of hers on occasion but never looked here. Sheri has other lovely sites, but this has the best recipes! I can't wait to try and make her rose & lavender jellies. I've never made jelly before, but these recipes have inspired me to try. This is a picture of her Lavender Jelly- isn't beautiful.

1 comment:

Angela McRae said...

You are right. She DOES have some great recipes! Thanks for pointing this out! I think I've visited before (I remember the pretty layout) but I obviously need to visit regularly!