My Photo
MY LIFE AFTER CATERING. Life things that I'm in love with. Sharing and caring for all things in GOD's beautiful world.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FACEBOOK

On the advice of my daughters, I thought I would reopen my face book account. Why!? It is the most aggravating site I have ever been on! Do any of you have problems???? Every time I try to download pictures, update my profile, read a message......I get "Server is not responding!" If I get an opening and start downloading it crashes. So to any of my family and friends that did get my message to visit me here, I have downloaded pictures of my sweet granddaughter Samantha.
Helping her Nana with the dishes- which she loves! Using her yogurt as "lotion Nana!"
Just being an Angel
Helping her mom (just recently engaged) find just the right wedding veil & gown
Thanks for visiting- please visit daily.

6 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh my goodness, these photos are TOO adorable! What a precious little girl y'all have got there!

And by the way, I am a real Facebook dunce. I opened an account but that's it. I keep getting invites to "befriend" people, and I don't even know what that means! And now I'm worried I should maybe close it so people won't think I'm being snooty when I don't reply ... I just don't know how it works, and I have all my e-mail and blog friends already ... sheesh! Maybe give me a tutorial once you have it figured out!

Southern Touch Catering said...

I feel like a dunce when I'm on it Angela, but seriously it's just aggravating!

Steph said...

She is sweet! I have a facebook account, but I get overwhelmed. Should I send an email, post on my blog, use Facebook, etc. Whew!

parTea lady said...

She is a little cutie. Love the yogurt as lotion picture. I also have a Facebook account, but I don't do much with it. Mainly I just check out the pictures my daughter and friends put in their Facebook albums.

Marilyn Miller said...

What a cutie!

Joyce said...

I have a Facebook ...let me know when you get it set up and I will go and ask you to be my "friend."
HA!
It really is an AMAZING way to find friends that have moved away and such I have found and reconnected with so many church people and others we have known through the years.
I am loving it really.

I love the little "Brides" photos...cute!