Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Delicious New Tea

I found this tea a few weeks ago at TJ Maxx (where else) and I just love it. I thought at the time that I needed to get an extra one in case I really liked it and sad to say I did not and they don't have it anymore. BUT I found the company online and saw all the great sounding loose teas that they carry and am anxiously waiting for my next can.... Green Tea with Pineapple. Oh that sounds so good to me. Anyway you can find them at Bostontea.com
Bits of cranberry, pomegranate, raspberry, rosehips and safflower. Mmmmmmm.Even the lid is pretty.
Now, come and join me as I enjoy a cup of tea and give myself rest.

2 comments:

parTea lady said...

That tea does have lovely packaging. Green Tea with pineapple sounds really good. Thanks for the web address.

Duchess of Tea said...

Sounds sweet and delicious, I have never heard of the tea, I will look into it. Darling have yourself a fabulous weekend!!

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥