Monday, September 28, 2009

Preparing for My Youngest's Wedding

I know you must be thinking, What????..................... How are these potted plants and an old crate going to work in a wedding?

Well trust me, they are and I can't wait to see the results after we are finished decorating. It is an outdoor wedding on the marshes of Tybee Island.
There will be mason jars with candles, centerpieces with fresh cut rosemary. Burlap tablecovers too.

I'm looking forward to this one as much as the oldest daughter's.

7 comments:

Bernideen said...

Sounds like some clever ideas!

Teresa's New Life said...

Bernadine, I wish I could take credit for it. But am stealing the look from a picture I saw.....oh, well.

Duchess of Tea said...

Lovely photos darling, such a great idea.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

parTea lady said...

Your creative decorating ideas sound great and what a lovely setting for an outdoor wedding.

Can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Angela McRae said...

I trust you totally and cannot WAIT to see the end result! Perhaps once your weddings are over, and mine, too (Alex's daughter's wedding is Oct. 10), we can meet and catch up at the tearoom one day!

Teresa's New Life said...

Angela that would be wonderful, because I will need it, and I still haven't been!

Joyce said...

Hang in there and we will "compare NOTES" when our two girl's weddings are over. HA!

Ours is this weekend....

So will check in with you at some point to see how your's went. HA!

Hang in there Mom, one down...one more to go! Fun!!!