Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Munchkin Makes The Front Cover!!

Thank you to Newnan Coweta Magazine (and Angela, Bob & Deberah). We had a fun day at the pool and even more fun with the photo shoot. Samantha was a real trooper and cooperated pretty well for a 3 year old. Plus she was given all the Popsicles she could eat!


parTea lady said...

How exciting and the photos of your grand daughter are really adorable.

Angela McRae said...

Teresa, Samantha was a DREAM! No grown-up could have done better, and I still can't get over how agreeable and cheerful she was after being asked to smile a gazillion times! So many people have told me how much they LOVE the cover -- me too!

Southern Touch Catering said...

Well, I would be telling a fib if I didn't agree with you both!!! LOL-not that I'm a bragging grand mother or anything.