Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn Blessings

For me the Autumn seems to draw more thanks from me to God. Maybe it's the beautiful colors or maybe it's the Harvest, but also a humble gratitude that I get to live in a community as beautifully breathtaking as this. THIS is the entrance to the neighborhood in which I get to live. We've been here nearly ten years and I still never take for granted how blessed I am that I get to live here. It is beautiful all seasons, but especially now. Thank you God for your beautiful creation and may I never forget from whom it comes.







Publish a note and let me know what it looks like in the area that you are blessed to live in.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Quite a beautiful setting!

parTea lady said...

You are blessed! What beautiful surrounding you live in.

Angela McRae said...

Beautiful photos, Teresa! (And you know what it looks like in my neck of the woods!)

Teresa's New Life said...

It truly is beautiful- Angela, I think I know where you live, but haven't been in that part of the county in a while. It is very pretty there too.

Joyce said...

Well those photos were lovely...did you see the hick ones I posted? HA! Not so "Fall like" in my neck of the woods...but this is how it is here. It's all good!
Thanks for the "Blessings!"