Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Latest Find- Tea Cake Bakeware

For years I've wanted a pretty mini tea cake pan, but had never been able to make up my mind on which one, or find one priced right! But this one solved the problem.Most pans have two designs maybe three at the most. So when I spotted this one, I had to buy it. There are ten! Count them, ten different little designs. Now, I know this might not excite some of you, but to me this is great! One of the other surprises is that it includes a versatile cake recipe with the glaze recipe included too. Now THAT is marketing.

Can't wait to have time to try it! Oh, I almost forgot, it came from William Sonoma.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Very cool!

parTea lady said...

That is a great pan. The little cakes will be so pretty in all those different shapes.

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I've never seen one with that many designs either! I'm headed to Williams-Sonoma ...

Joyce said...

OH I bought that very same pan at W.S. last year at right about this time...for my Christmas "Tea" I held and I NEVER used it.
I went with a different desert at the last minute.
What a shame...and they are soooo expensive. But very cute. HA!

LORD WILLING I WILL use it this year for the holidays.....ugh. If I am not tooooo busy. We are going to NYC for Christmas too so who knows????