Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More on Melanie's Wedding

Now you can see how I used the items in my post from last week. The burlap, crates and potted plants looked so lovely. And the addition of the rosemary and mason jars with white candles just added the perfect touch. It was so beautiful at night with all those candles and white twinkling lights glowing with the sunset in the background. And it was a gorgeous sunset too.

Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp & Grits with grilled onion, mushrooms & bacon bits.

Salmon Pate`
Grilled Pork Tenderlion
Fresh Fruits
Cheeses
There was also, Spinach- Artichoke Dip, Spanakopita,
Chicken Salsa Dip, Fresh Boiled Shrimp,

Fresh Vegetables with a special dip I make & Italian Pasta Salad

1 comment:

parTea lady said...

Everything looked fabulous. What an appealing menu and such a variety. All your decor items worked beautifully with the buffet.

I had never tried shrimp and grits till I moved to GA and I found that I really like this dish. I'd like to try them with the extras on the side like that. What a great job you did! Nice photos too.