Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tablescape Thursday

I've decided to try and join the Tablescape Thursday crowd (although not connected with the group yet) just doing it for fun. So that being said, here is my Thursday scape. I was inspired by friend Angela with her winter white scene. Although all white makes me feel cold....I decided to warm it up with gold and a bit of green & browns. My pretty snow dove and pine cones
My favorite angel of all (I've had at least 20 years.) She has been droppe, broken& put back together 2 times.

Ah, the sun is shining!
Simple, but elegant placesetting.
I did the sideboard in white too.
It has a very romantic feel to it.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and look forward to more Thursdays with more tablescapes and some "catering" tablescapes in the future as well. :>)

4 comments:

parTea lady said...

Your tablescapes are lovely, as is your home. I enjoyed your photos and hope you will continue with Tablescape Thursday.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh what a pretty angel! She's so pretty adorning your table. And your quiche looks wonderful from your previous blog - love feta -- think I'll give it a try.

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I will so look forward to these Tablescape Thursdays! You really do have such an exquisite sense of style!

Americana Lady said...

I think this is lovely and very elegant! I look forward to your next posting...Enjoy your week.