My Photo
MY LIFE AFTER CATERING. Life things that I'm in love with. Sharing and caring for all things in GOD's beautiful world.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Engaged!

We will be busy over the next several months planning for a wedding! Our oldest daughter Kristen became engaged last night! My husband and I are very happy for her and our granddaughter. Kristen has found a man whom we find to be a sweet and genuine man. He loves her and most importantly he loves our granddaughter.
His name is Eric and he was a real gentleman regarding us as her parents. He made a lunch date with my husband this past week to express his love for our daughter and granddaughter and to ask permission and blessings from Ken.

Eric comes with a ten year old daughter Erica and a five year old son Jesse, and we are thrilled about that as well.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations!

Angela McRae said...

How exciting! Congratulations all around!