Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Hand Towels

I found these adorable hand towels while browsing a local gift store in town yesterday and had to have them! I just recently changed the colors in my family room & kitchen to green & yellow from blue & yellow and am getting ready to change my powder room too. (It's stuck in the eighties with blue & peach wallpaper- I moved into it I did not install it!!!) Anyway, I collect bird ornamentations and though I hate "theme" rooms, I am planning on doing a bird/ garden theme in the powder room and thought these would be a great starter. Aren't they sweet? They will go well with the theme don't you think?
(These are a few of the bird things I have.)

3 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Love the new hand towels, and I also love the bird/garden theme! I'll have to keep a lookout for you when I'm in the local gift stores!

Marilyn Miller said...

Loved the picture of Mimi and your grandaughter. I will pray for your mom too.

Teresa's New Life said...

Well thank you Angela!